TCM General Practice
Find out how a natural and tailored treatment using Chinese Traditional Medicine can improve your health.
Here at Sustain Health we strive to cultivate a relationship of trust and communication. Many people come to us as their first port of call for any problems that may arise in their health and well-being.
When considering coming to us it is important to be aware of the breadth of clinical assistance that Acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) can provide. These comprehensive systems of medicine have practical solutions for many medical conditions or the relief of their symptoms.
Some of the other day to day things people come to us for assistance with include:
- Cold and Flu
- Eye, ear, nose and throat conditions
- Hair loss
- Neurological conditions
- Mens’ health
- Signs of ageing
- Dietary advice
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Addiction withdrawal and support (smoking, alcohol and drugs)
- Undiagnosed pain and disease
- General well-being
The list goes on and on.
Why choose Acupuncture and TCM?
- Efficacy and transparency – Acupuncture and TCM are complete medical paradigms with treatment options for a vast number of conditions. Your Chinese Medicine professional will be completely transparent in regards to your expected treatment outcomes and time-frames.
- Personal attention – Here at Sustain Health every situation is dealt with individually. One of the strengths of Acupuncture and TCM is that there is no set prescription for any given condition, which allows the practitioner to modify their approach to fit every individuals needs and find the most beneficial result.
- Ongoing relationships – Every time you come in to Sustain Health not only do we have all of your history but you will see the same familiar faces you know and trust to help you and your family maintain optimal health.
Find out why so many people regularly use us for all of their medical needs. Call today and make an appointment to see one of our trained Chinese Medicine professionals, we can get you back on the road to your best health.