At Sustain Health, we have a particular interest in female fertility solutions using natural and safe methods.
Here at Sustain Health we have helped many women with their reproductive health. We have seen them achieve natural conception, full term pregnancy and healthy babies with us at their side every step of the way from our female fertility treatment.
Our trained professionals have a strong emphasis on female fertility and reproduction. They have experience ranging throughout all of the issues relating to gynaecology and women’s health including:
- Irregular periods
- Ovulatory disorders
- Luteal phase defect/implantation support
- Poor egg quality
- Premature ovarian failure & low AMH levels
- Unexplained infertility
- Women over 38 years old
- Clomid cycle assistance
- Other factors including poor health, low energy and emotional factors.
Serious About Your Health?
Click here to schedule your complimentary 15 minute phone conversation today
Why choose Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture?
Some of the key strategies we employ in the above sub types of female fertility are:
- Acupuncture – Regular Acupuncture is a very powerful therapeutic intervention that corrects abnormal states with specific attention to your condition as it presents at the time.
- Herbal Medicine – Continued use of Herbal Medicine supports the body’s organs and resources, as well as clearing blockages and restoring normal movements of blood and vitality.
- Cycle – Working closely with the feminine cycle is integral to reproductive health. Treatment often follows the cycle and corrects any abnormalities to do with timing or function.
- Regularity – Frequent contact with your practitioner ensures that the quality of treatment is never compromised by life circumstances or developments in your condition.
- Personal attention – Like no two women are the same, no two treatment protocols are the same for female fertility. Our practitioners ensure that each treatment is specifically tailored to meet your needs.
Looking for Chinese medicine and acupuncture for Female Fertility Treatment Melbourne?
Start working on your reproductive health today to optimise your chances of natural conception!