Dr Woon Jee Tio
During her study in Western Australia, Dr Woon Jee Tio treated a diverse group of people that included elite athletes and musicians. Dr Tio’s treatment helped them to quickly recover from injuries or strains and maintain the intense training and practice regime required of them.
After moving to Victoria, Dr Tio practiced in a number of multidisciplinary health clinics before joining Sustain Health in 2009. Her expertise covers all general sporting injuries and injuries affecting hands and feet.
Dr Tio enjoys working with pregnant women and infants and she is pursuing her interest in brain development and neurology.
- Treatment of spinal pain, neck and mid-back, chest and shoulder pain
- Unexplained headaches
- Tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- Double degree Bachelor of Science (chiropractic) and Bachelor of Chiropractic
- Kinesiotape Practitioner
- Sports Trainer
- Registered Chiropractor of Chiropractic Board of Australia
- Member of Chiropractic Australia (CA)